Party Hamster \m/

Party Hamster \m/
I see you. Someone holding me. I seeeeee youuuu.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

So, Let's Just Say It's Been Awesome.

 The school year's coming to an end, and it's been awesome, guys. About 2 more weeks :( Mahn, Imma miss all o' you guyss!

 I've learned.... lots of academic stuff, and lots of Godly stuff, too. But the main thing is, I've learned that I can't be the best in everything. You dudes prolly know what i'm talking about since I made a speech about this already, but it's true.

 In my old school, all of my classmates were so lazy and slothful. It was easy to surpass them in almost anything [except *ahem* ping pong :| ]; in studies, in "P.E.", in Scripture memorization, etc. I could always, ALWAYS gradually climb this ladder and get higher than them.

 Then I moved to VCIS and realized, "Hah, honey, you ain't the best at this. And this. AND THIS... etc." And when I got my report card... WAPACK!! A slap to the face. Low grades... [well, not really, but it's not as high as I'd like it to be :P ].

 Try as I might, I still couldn't be the best in a lot of things, though I was pretty good at other stuff [teeheehee :>]. But I gradually realized that everybody's good at something, but not everything.

 SO yes. This is the main thing I've learned in First Year.

1 comment:

  1. DUUDE!! Follow me: http://praybelieveachieve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete