Party Hamster \m/

Party Hamster \m/
I see you. Someone holding me. I seeeeee youuuu.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bees. Wasps. Acids. Alkaline.

 I. am. confused. : |
 We have this Science DOC, and the topic I chose was Alkali. I research. I discover cool things. Who knew bee stings contained acids (my older brother :| )? Who knew wasp sting venom contained alkali (my brother did)?
 My brother said that the bee sting can be neutralized by applying alkaline, and wasp stings can be neutralized by applying acid.
 I see this site that says the stings CAN'T be neutralized... and I'm like, "KUYAAA!! You was wrong, bro, you was WRONG!"
 Kuya: "What?"
 Me: "You were wrong! :P *explains why*"
 Kuya: *gives the "whatever-I-don't-care-at-all" look*

 Since kuya's <ahem-ahem> rarely <cough-cough> wrong <ACHOO> when it comes to stuff like this, I decided to do some research.
 AND I came across this site where all these people share their experiences on wasp/bee stings, and they all say that the stings can be neutralized :\ O.O. WTHAMMY why is this so hard?!?

 I guess I'll go with the "neutralizing" part :P

No comments:

Post a Comment