Party Hamster \m/

Party Hamster \m/
I see you. Someone holding me. I seeeeee youuuu.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Reading Other Peeps' Blogs

 I read other people's blogs. And guess what? I realized something...

 I DIDN'T BLOG ABOUT THE QUIRINO GRAND STAND HOSTAGE TAKING!! (wow that was a long title :P )

 Okay so here I go...
 <ahe-ahem>

 I don't know when, I'm not sure how, I don't know who did it, but I do know that a bus was involved :D And Chinese people :-bd  and who can forget the SWAT team?

 The end :D ...
 ... just kidding :))

 This dude becomes crazy and attacks a bus (actually, he goes inside the bus, and kills a few CHINESE people, and then ... I dunno, slept? :-?? ) . Anyway, the SWAT team comes, and sadly just get humiliated :(( I feel... a-s-h-a-m-e-d :((

 THEN SOMETHING REALLY BAD HAPPENED .... to yana :))

5 comments:

  1. hahah...w0w Cley! Grabe concerns...SUPER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yana your phone got stolen :-bd

    heehee heeehee @NYC

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...do not to the thumbs up sign because my phone being stolen is not thumbs-up worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes yes I know it's bad that ur phone got stolen but but but that's why I didn't mention it in thet blog itself :((

    ReplyDelete