Party Hamster \m/

Party Hamster \m/
I see you. Someone holding me. I seeeeee youuuu.

Friday, January 28, 2011

Rants?

 Oh, well. This is my 78th blog. Hoorah! :D <--just sayingg.
 So anyway. Since I can't rant on tumble-diddle-doo, I must rant here.

 We have extra homework in the math review...

 [EVEN THOUGH THEY SAID WE WOULDN'T]
 
 And it's HARD! Asdkjgfg dudes, seriously, we need to answer things we didn't even learn. Sound legit?

 YES, OF COURSE IT DOES.

 Sarcastic here.

 Okay, so what else? Oh yeah. Can I just say....

 I DON'T ASLKDJDF HAVE FREEDOM.
 Parents moved the computer to their room asakladjfd say good-bye to tumble-diddle-doo. :( No more Facebook, no more Y!Messenger, no more aksjdh jgfs llsdkj Tumblahh.

 Why do things seem incomplete now? What's the use of internet if there's no social networking whatsoever?

 NO USE AT ALL. asdjs NONE WHATSOEVER.
 don't things feel unfair.

 Okay, sooo, moving on to positive side, since I'm a positive person! :D (not really... maybe.. aslkjdf idk :P )

 Well, basketball's awesome! And with RockOlympics coming, training isn't an option. IT'S A MUST. My teammates, Kim and Sweet, practiced with me a while ago, and I feel so askdhjgs PROUD! \:D/ They shoot well (sorta) :P. The only problem(S) we have now is, none of us know how to drive, really... so I guess if worst comes to worts, we'll play it like handball.

 OKay, seriously, I'm pretty sure no one will read this, but I wanted to let my feelings out, you know? So anyway. Toodle-dee-doo for now! :)

2 comments:

  1. oh so that's why you're not online as often as you were before....well...hope everythin works out for ya... ;) :P

    ReplyDelete